Yes, I'm still an author of this blog. No, I'm not dead.
The last month has been pretty insane for me: I was laid off from my office job, had a show open and started rehearsals for another one. You would think since I'm currently funemployed, I would have more time for blogging and watching hockey. You would be wrong.
I feel totally cut off from the world of hockey, to the point where I was at the theatre, right next door to the Town Ballroom on Sunday and I was sort of "whatever" about the whole thing. DISGRACEFUL.
However, Anne and I are going to the Pirates game tonight, so all should be right in the world. I'm probably driving, so Anne will probably get drunk. I hope she calls someone a saucy minx.
Oh hockey, I've missed you so.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Glossary... Sort of
- "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
- Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
- Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
- Craigory - Craig Rivet
- Full Monty - Steve Montador
- Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
- JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
- Little Foot - Drew Stafford
- MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
- Noodles - Derek Whitmore
- Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
- Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
- Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
- Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
- Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist
We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.
anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com