Here is a list of things I think about when I can't fall asleep at night, which is quite often:
- If Herbie Hancock married Nathan Gerbe, his name would be Herbie Gerbe
- Why has Chris Butler still not accepted or rejected my Facebook friend request? I assumed he had denied our friendship but, several weeks after I last checked, it is still "pending." I also learned that you cannot remove a pending friend request
- I would not be surprised to find out that Sidney Crosby is really terrible on a first date
- Do you think it really annoys Marc Staal that his little brother entered the NHL before him?
- Speaking of Sidney Crosby, did his parents just try to cover their bases and pick unisex names for both their kids? Taylor and Sidney could be male or female names.
- Would I be more or less grossed out by Tim Connolly if he still had hair?
- If Joch Hecht married Olli/Jussi Jokinen his named would be Jochen Jokinen (if you don't know how to pronounce those names, the joke is lost on you).
- I think being married to an NHL player would have more downsides than upsides.
- Why do people get so worked up about the draft? After Tavares, Hedman and maybe Duchene, the likelihood that any of these boys will see serious NHL time this coming season is not good
- Even if the Sabres tanked with the hopes of getting the #1 pick, I still think they would lose the lottery, because that's how the Sabres roll.
- I don't care about the NHL Awards because no Sabres or any of "Anne's Top 10 Favorite non-Sabres" are nominated for anything. Unless you can guarantee me shots of Vinny in a well-fitted suit, I'm not watching. Wait, I just remembered Iggy is nominated for something about being totally badass and bald or something like that. I will watch
- I desperately need rehearsals to start. I'm going out of my skull with boredom.
- Why do I bother choosing favorite non-Sabres? The list changes drastically every year or so. Its very hard for me to keep on loving a player if his team is annoying. The notable exception being Jarome Iginla and his Lames.
- Why does Bucky Gleason still have a job?
- What will it take for Lindy Ruff and Darcy Regier to be fired? Can I help speed along this process in any way? Let me know.
I love this picture so much
- Sometimes I think about moving to New York or Chicago or Pittsburgh or Boston but then I realize that it would be tough because I know I'd always want to come back to the B-lo
- It really drives me crazy when people try to out do each other by proving they were fans of a musical artist for SUCH A LONG TIME. No one is impressed. "I WAS A FAN OF LADY GAGA BEFORE SHE EVEN HAD AN ALBUM." Whoa. Ok, calm down there, captain.
- Katy Perry can't sing, yet she's a recording artist. Honestly, have you ever listened to her "sing" her song "Thinking of You?" She sounds like a goat choking on its own saliva
- I miss these fools: