Since I didn't watch the game :( here are a few observations from what I didn't see:
- We WON! WE SCORED LOTSA GOALS!
- Vanek is hurt. :(
- Goose, Little Foot and Patty all netted their first goals of the season;
- Mike Babcock can shove it about Ryan Miller. Especially after THAT performance by Ozzy;
- If this style of play is this "system" we've been hearing so much about, I totes have a crush on him and I hope he stays so I can admire how pretty he is;
- I'm glad the Sunny Hedgehog Enchanters (who are currently PWNING the league... and I just cursed myself) benched Chris Osgood tonight;
- The Toronto Maple Leafs are god-damn AWFUL and it's AWESOME. I really thought they might be better this season. MAN was I wrong;
- Why do people keep using the word "truculence" when discussing the Leafs? I mean, it's true but people keep using it and I don't think they all really know what it means, they just think it sounds good;
- Georges Laraque is in trouuuuuuble This whole thing just screams of the reaction to the Avery "sloppy seconds" debacle. Yeah the ad was a little objectifying and in poor taste, but calm down, he said he was sorry;
- How much did Lindy enjoy that his team just pummeled Babcock's, his head coach for team Canada?
- I may be developing an inappropriate crush on Tyler Myers;
Hey Brad May
- I also might be ok with it.
Ohhh Patty. Nice dance