A blog about the Buffalo Sabres

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bulleted Lists are easy to write

by Anne

Since I didn't watch the game :( here are a few observations from what I didn't see:

  • We WON! WE SCORED LOTSA GOALS!
  • Vanek is hurt. :(
  • Goose, Little Foot and Patty all netted their first goals of the season;
  • If this style of play is this "system" we've been hearing so much about, I totes have a crush on  him and I hope he stays so I can admire how pretty he is;
  • I'm glad the Sunny Hedgehog Enchanters (who are currently PWNING the league... and I just cursed myself) benched Chris Osgood tonight;
  • The Toronto Maple Leafs are god-damn AWFUL and it's AWESOME. I really thought they might be better this season. MAN was I wrong;
  • Why do people keep using the word "truculence" when discussing the Leafs? I mean, it's true but people keep using it and I don't think they all really know what it means, they just think it sounds good;
  • Georges Laraque is in trouuuuuuble This whole thing just screams of the reaction to the Avery "sloppy seconds" debacle. Yeah the ad was a little objectifying and in poor taste, but calm down, he said he was sorry;
  • How much did Lindy enjoy that his team just pummeled Babcock's, his head coach for team Canada?
  • I may be developing an inappropriate crush on Tyler Myers;
'
Hey Brad May

  • I also might be ok with it.


Ohhh Patty. Nice dance

1 comment:

  1. You, Mike Robitaille and Brian Eng-whatever all share the same feelings for Tyler Myers, I think. He is pretty sexy the way he skates around with the puck. He's a little tall for me. Oh, and he's freakin 19 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
  • Craigory - Craig Rivet
  • Full Monty - Steve Montador
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Noodles - Derek Whitmore
  • Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
  • Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
  • Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
  • Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
  • Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist

Because It's Never not Funny


Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all of our pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want us to use them, just shoot us an email and we'll take them down.

We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com