There's much to catch up on.
- Adam Mair cleared waivers.
- I'm surprised no one claimed him.
- The Sabres have the option of sending him to Portland or keeping him in Buffalo. Happily, they opted to keep him in Buffalo as our thirteenth forward :)
The dog is thrilled.
- I lost forty pounds a few years ago and I've gained about half that back, so I'm getting back on track. Any and all unsolicited encouragement is welcome.
- The Kings "played" a game against the Blackhawks. They lost 4-1. It was not pretty.
- Kopi scored, Dewey got an assist and then they all pooped the bed and rolled around in it. The game was close through the first and second, you knew it was going to explode in the third and unfortunately it was the Blackhawks who decided to start scoring. :/
- Drew Miller was put on waivers by the Tampa Bay Lightning, as was Tyler Arnason who reportedly signed a deal with a team in Europe and was subsequently suspended by the Rangers
- After the Kings "game" last night, it looks like there might be some shakeups in the lineups and Mr. Jones may get into the lineup soon. That's good. Terry Murray didn't rule out the possibility that he'd get in tomorrow. Who sits? Greener only played 14:30ish last night. Peter Harrold already sat out last night.
- If the Kings don't beat the Hurricanes tomorrow, I'm never speaking to them again.
- Because the Canes are unspeakably bad, Erik Ersberg may get the start the other night. I think Quickie needs a break. He's started all but one of the Kings' 18 games.
- Canucks play at St. Louis tonight, Pens play at Boston. Woooo!