Hey y'all. I'm ridiculously tired from the good times last night, so here's a list.
Things I'm thankful for:
- The Buffalo Sabres, even if they can't score a goal to save their mother-effing lives.
- The Los Angeles Kings, who won last night 3-1 over Edmonton
- David Backes deciding to be David Backes last night and having an awesome night for my fantasy team. 1G, 1A +2, 10 FOW, 6 SOG, 2 Hits, 1 blocked shot. :)
- My girlfriends and guy friends who I went out with last night because I had a totally awesome drunk time.
- Matt Greene scoring his first of the season, the game-winner, on the road against his old team. I wish he'd waited until I was watching, but I'll take it.
- All that usual stuff like family and friends. I have both in abundance and it's fantastic
- The refs for ejecting Ovechkin for his hit on Patty. Not because I thought he really deserved it, but because maybe they're going to do something about hits to the head/from behind now. Maybe. They're really touchy about Ovechkin v. the Sabres, huh?
- This quote:
"For a guy like me, who scores once a year, to say that I was picking my spots, is way more than an overstatement.”
Excuse me Greener, you scored TWICE last year...
- And lastly, for all you people who read this blog and will read the new one (that starts being the only updated blog tomorrow. I hope your team wins, your favorites play well, your families are healthy and happy and you have all that you need in life.
- Happy Thanksgiving!!