A blog about the Buffalo Sabres

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jarome Iginla is Totally Aces

by Anne


Look at that tantilizing come-hither smirk my NorthWest Divisional boyfriend was flashing me in last night's game:

Why is it for me? Because he knows I loves him and I hates Brian Campbell* and he made Brian Campbell look like a rookie last night. Thanks, Jarome!

Enjoy:

Sidenote, for those who don't know, his full name is:

Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla

No, I am not kidding.


Edit: This is the picture I couldn't find earlier:

Hahahahaha. Well done J-Rome

*I don't really hate Brian Campbell, but making things black and white is easier than the grey area of "well I was sad when Soupy left, but I like Big Bear, but Soupy was an important part of the team, but he did annoy me a lot this season..." etc.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, let me explain what I just did. I looked and saw his name and then I thought you wrote "no, it's not his real name." Then I realized, it was his real name so I deleted what I had just written. I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, I totally thought that smirk was for me! Oh well... =)

    J-Rome is extremely foxy with his adorable smile and his awesome ability to make Brian Campbell look like a pee-wee defenseman. Plus, I don't know if you saw, but he has given himself a mohawk, which all of Flames are now sporting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,I saw the mohawks in Versus "let's show the players being real people in the dressing room" pre-game. I was excited.

    ReplyDelete

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
  • Craigory - Craig Rivet
  • Full Monty - Steve Montador
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Noodles - Derek Whitmore
  • Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
  • Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
  • Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
  • Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
  • Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist

Because It's Never not Funny


Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all of our pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want us to use them, just shoot us an email and we'll take them down.

We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com