A blog about the Buffalo Sabres

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sakic To Me

by Anne



Welcome back, Joe.

FINALLY ONE OF THEM MADE A DECISION!!!

Joe Sakic will be returning for a 20th NHL season and back with the Avs. I'm sure that the Avs are relieved, however, are we just going to go through all this next summer?!?

Hopefully Mats will learn by example and come up with an answer for us all by Labor Day. He said he'd give an answer in August. Well, first he said August 1st and THAT date clearly has come and gone with no word from the bald Swede.


Mats, we appreciate you loaning out your guns as advertising space, but could you please decide if you want to play in the NHL anymore? Thanks, loveyabye.

F to the YI I'm currently in my Special Needs Kids or whatever its really called class and it took me like half an hour to figure out that I needed to change some security settings to be able to log in to the interwebs.

I'm also not getting that 2000 Grand Prix I mentioned the other day. It turns out it needs almost $2000 in work and its just not worth it. So I'm getting a decidedly less flashy but newer and lower mileage 2003 Kia Spectra. Its a little more expensive but it'll be waaaayyyy less than the long term repairs and cost of gas and longevity of the Grand Prix. Word up. Gotta get the loan straightened out and I will be ridin' in budget-friendly style. Woo. Hoo.

Yo, I have a lot of homework. I have to read a lot. Booooo. I'm already over it. When one leaves their home at 7:00 am and decides that 6:45 am is a good time to pack up their bag, they forget things. For example, I forgot my notebook for my 2nd class but remembered the textbook. I'm a CHAMP. I don't like the class, but I'd at least like to be prepared to hate it. Alack and fie. Look at that, already over it again.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the car! My friend has a pontiac G6 and he HATES it because it is falling apart on him (it only has 60k miles) so the Kia is probably a better idea!

    ReplyDelete

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
  • Craigory - Craig Rivet
  • Full Monty - Steve Montador
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Noodles - Derek Whitmore
  • Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
  • Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
  • Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
  • Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
  • Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist

Because It's Never not Funny


Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all of our pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want us to use them, just shoot us an email and we'll take them down.

We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com