Patrick Lalime missed practice this morning due to flu-like symptoms, and according to Lindy it is "uncertain" if he will play tomorrow night against Carolina.
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW HOCKEY-GODS? I REALLY HOPE SO, BECAUSE SO HELP ME JESUS, IF LALIME ISN'T IN NET TOMORROW NIGHT. THE WHOLE CITY OF BUFFALO IS PROBABLY GOING TO EXPERIENCE HEART PALPITATIONS THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE A CERTAIN NUMBER 48 LEFT DUE TO FREE AGENCY.
DO NOT MESS WITH ME HOCKEY GODS. I AM SERIOUSLY CLOSE TO SNAPPING.
Really, this is not cool. NOT. COOL.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Glossary... Sort of
- "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
- Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
- Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
- Craigory - Craig Rivet
- Full Monty - Steve Montador
- Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
- JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
- Little Foot - Drew Stafford
- MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
- Noodles - Derek Whitmore
- Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
- Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
- Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
- Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
- Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist
We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.
anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com