- Florida won 5-0 over Carolina. Florida now has 62 points in 54 games. We have 62 in 55. We're in 8th now
- Ottawa beat Philly which is I guess good for us.
- Did you know Chris Drury has been successful his whole life? Don't hold your breath, yes, that article mentions the Little League World Series in its first paragraph.
- Ryan Miller updated his blog. He talks about the past month of games and the Catwalk for Charity. Funny, no mention of last night's game... In it we learn about his aspirations for pet ownership and his current relationship status.
- Thank Thomas Plekanec for being suspended for two games, hopefully adding to the Habs distaste for winning.
- The Sabres reveal to us what kind of car Ryan Miller drives. This has been "more than you ever thought you'd know about Ryan Miller" Day
- Team USA is having a development camp thingy in Chicago this summer. My sister will be in Chicago this summer and I'm definitely going to try to go if any of it is open to the public. Its in mid-August and I think she'll be done with school by then. Darn.
- Teppo is listed in the "Hot" column of this weeks Sports Illustrated Hot and Not column. Yer darn right he's "hot"