This is just a post to mention those few players that are pretty sweet and I don't mention them enough.
- Paul Gaustad is 2nd in the league in face-off win % at 67.1%
- Jason Pominville scored his 100th career goal and has played in something like 257 consecutive games. (that number is close but might not be exactly right)
- Henrik Tallinder, whom I don't really love, is leading the team in +/- which is nothing short of a miracle. He's a +6
- Much like last season, Clarke MacArthur has jumped out to grab the team's scoring lead. He has four goals and two assists. Those numbers aren't exactly blistering but at least he's playing with some consistency
- Sir Christopher is leading the team in ice team and only he and Craigory are averaging more than 20 minutes/ game
- Jochen Hecht seems to be showing signs that he might be playing more like he did two seasons ago than last season. Only signs, basically it just means he hasn't imploded yet. He leads the team in takeaways
- Tim Kennedy and Tyler Myers, whom I've mentioned plenty have both been earning their roster spots and it makes me smile
- I really liked the Ellis-Gaustad-Kaleta line. I'm glad Mairsy is back and sad Ellis was hurt but that line was pretty BA, I'd like them back.
What a goofball