It's weird to not watch a Sabres game, it's also weird to not be AT a Sabres home game. Weirdness abounded.
Here's what I gather happened (by period)
- 1st: Nothing except Ryan Miller is really good at hockey
- 2nd: They didn't score on a lot of PP time, Ryan Miller is really good at hockey
- 3rd: JBG was nearly decapitated and murdered by Shane Doan, Grizz scored, Britney scored and we won and Ryan Miller is really good at hockey
- At some point, Pat Kaleta tried to kill Petr Prucha
- They won!!! 2-1! Hooray!
- Post-Game: Brian Koziol shouldn't talk about things unless he's sure he knows the facts....and Ryan Miller is really good at knitting. HAH! You thought I was going to say hockey again! Didn't you?!