Ok, maybe the title isn't all true, but it sounded catchy.
Dick Jauron was fired today as head coach of the Bills. I'm sure you're all surprised as I am. The story just broke, but I found a (very) brief article online. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/bills-hand-jauron-pink-slip-report/article1366762/
At this point though, can't we just settle for a good draft number and be done?
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/11/nflcom-buffalo-bills-fire-head-coach-dick-jauron/1 is a better article. I have to say though, I hate that they say fans in Buffalo put up a billboard. It was some unemployed dude in Erie, PA who did that.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Glossary... Sort of
- "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
- Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
- Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
- Craigory - Craig Rivet
- Full Monty - Steve Montador
- Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
- JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
- Little Foot - Drew Stafford
- MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
- Noodles - Derek Whitmore
- Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
- Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
- Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
- Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
- Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist
We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.
anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com