A blog about the Buffalo Sabres

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Blog?

by Anne

I've been kicking around the idea of starting a new blog. I'm tired of the name of this blog, mostly because it's not original and it belongs to something that already exists.

It's not as though this just started bothering me. We've been writing in this thing since January of 2008.

I've mentioned this before but I'm more serious about it now.  I wouldn't want to delete this blog and lose the over 900 entries that have been written over the last almost two years. I've already exported it to put it up somewhere else with a different name.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not going anywhere, I love writing in this goofy blog and I won't stop blogging any time soon, I'm just looking for a new venue. We shall see what happens.

Would you guys follow my ramblings to a new URL?

Danny will come too:


Where we goin'?

I don't know Danny, we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Of course we'll follow you! I wish I had your moxie, actually. "The Willful Caboose" is not the name I'd chose if I had it to do all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely follow you elsewhere, Anne! Like Katebits said, I wish I had your desire to change the name of my blog. It just seems so bland now after look at it every single day.

    ReplyDelete

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
  • Craigory - Craig Rivet
  • Full Monty - Steve Montador
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Noodles - Derek Whitmore
  • Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
  • Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
  • Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
  • Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
  • Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist

Because It's Never not Funny


Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all of our pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want us to use them, just shoot us an email and we'll take them down.

We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com