A blog about the Buffalo Sabres

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What the HELL was THAT?/Blog news

by Anne

I have very little to say about that game. When I left the Arena it was 3-2. When I got home and realized it was 6-2, I was pretty sure I was misreading something. I was not.

I didn't pay attention to that game because there was lots of shenanigans going on in the 300 level so I can't offer any pithy insights other than: they should've played better in the last two minutes.

So after much deliberation, I've decided to create a new blog. I've been thinking about it for a while but I've finally decided to do it. This blog will be just mine, that's the biggest difference.

S(h)ara and I hate each other's guts so she's not joining me on the new blog.

Ok, the first part of that sentence is not true. S(h)ara and I are still BFFLFAE (Best Friends For Like Forever and Ever) but we are parting ways in the blogging world.

SO. Without further ado: please to be updating your Google Reader or Blogs You Follow or Bookmark entitled "BEST BLOGGER EVER" and add:


Since I've finally fully committed to the LA Kings being my 2nd favorite team, the Kings will be getting a little more love, particularly by being included in the banner of the new blog title.

All the posts from Sabretooth's House have been posted to Queen City Sabres so you won't have to look far to revel in past hilarity and carryings-on. Basically it looks exactly like Sabretooth's House with only minor modifications.

I'm going to crosspost until Thanksgiving and then I'll make the full switch on Black Friday, just in time for the holidays.


Anne! Anne! Anne!
Kin I come too?

Yes, you're all coming with me, Danny.



Where we goin'?

The other blog, Greener, weren't you paying attention?



I WILL OVERTHROW THAT BLOG AS WELL.

Whatever, Evil Timmy.



You HAVE to bring us.
LOOK HOW MUCH FUN WE ARE.

Hordi, SO'B, just because I love the Kings more, doesn't mean I don't love you Canucks dearly, you're just not as lovable at the moment, I'm sorry.



I'm ready to go.

Yes, Iggy, yes you are.

Join me, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow you, even though I'm still pretty pissed at the Kings for the Chimera/Scuderi nonsense. (I'm sure I'll get over it... eventually.)

    ReplyDelete

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
  • Craigory - Craig Rivet
  • Full Monty - Steve Montador
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Noodles - Derek Whitmore
  • Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
  • Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
  • Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
  • Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
  • Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist

Because It's Never not Funny


Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all of our pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want us to use them, just shoot us an email and we'll take them down.

We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com