A blog about the Buffalo Sabres

Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm alive...barely...

By S(h)ara

Getting sick in the summertime is just plain lame. I've been MIA for what feels like months, but was only two days, because my body decided it would be a wonderful idea to get sick and subject me to a 101 degree fever. Nice.

So Mike Ryan is playing for some team in Minsk. Don't worry MJ, you will find another Sabre to love. Look how fast I got over my ill-chosen love for Brian Campbell.

In Minsk they speak Russian and Belarussian. I didn't even know Belarussian was a language. Of course I got that information from Wikipedia, and Wikipedia is clearly the best source for accurate information. Maybe Max can give Mikey some Russian lessons before he ships out. Basic stuff like "Hello" "How much does this borscht cost?" "No thank you, I would not like a mail-order bride."

I know I'm rehashing what everyone and their mother has said about Brett Farve, but I really do find it disturbing to see him in a Jets jersey. And I don't really care about football that much.

I feel like I should do my own 100 things, since I am nothing but a shameful bandwagoner. Should I just go ahead or wait untll Anne is done with hers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary... Sort of

  • "Ryan Miller" Shutout - A 58 minute multi-goal shutout lead that is blown by Miller allowing one meaningless goal
  • Britney or SabreBritney - Thomas Vanek
  • Butter Snaps - Carolina Hurricanes
  • Craigory - Craig Rivet
  • Full Monty - Steve Montador
  • Greener - MATT Greene (LAK)
  • JBG - Jolly Blonde Giant - Tyler Myers
  • Little Foot - Drew Stafford
  • MK - Anne's sister; often leaves nonsensical comments under her Twitter name Mmmkizzle
  • Noodles - Derek Whitmore
  • Oscar - Anne's cat and STH's unofficial mascot
  • Parsley - Jimmy Bonneau
  • Sir Christopher - Chris Butler
  • Sissy - Jaroslav Spacek
  • Telly Monster - Mikael Tellqvist

Because It's Never not Funny


Disclaimer, yo.

Almost all of our pictures are borrowed from other sources. If they're yours and you don't want us to use them, just shoot us an email and we'll take them down.

We have nothing to do with the Buffalo Sabres, the National Hockey League or the actual "Sabretooth's House" located in HSBC Arena, we're just borrowing the name. If anyone is offended by anything we've written, get over it, it's a personal blog, not an accredited news source.

anniebeeswax [at] gmail [dot] com